Thursday, May 5, 2011

final project- process pics, ... my color composition 1

*For my color composition I really wanted to just play the music and "dance it out". Here's an experiment of that. I actually like the result I got, I think it's pretty, but the paints were so sticky on my feet that it restricted my speed of movement and my feet would stick to the paper and it would tare. So, sadly, I had to put that idea out. This is the 1st section of the song.

-2nd section of the song

So next I tried the same basic idea with markers in my hands:
First, I tried out different marker colors:

I picked: real red for drums, tempting turquoise for trombone, yoyo yellow for trumpet, glorious green for high saxophone, really rust for low saxophone, and creamy caramel for piano. Those ones seemed to best match the paints I had picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment