Thursday, May 5, 2011

final project- process pics, ... my black and white composition 3

Here are all the symbols ideas I had. For symbols to represent the actual instrumentation, I chose: #3 for drums, #3 for trombone, #3 for trumpet, #2 for high saxaphone, #2 for low saxaphone, and #4 for piano.

*But I kept my border idea (for the top and bottom of the page). I made the border by arranging all of my symbol(s) ideas on photoshop. See:



*I did think about making the border go all the way around, but I had trouble figuring out the spaces, and come to find out I wouldn't have had room to do that anyway.

**Here are the final copies of my black and white compositions, (they all fit together to make one "black and white version of the song" ) :
-1st section of the song


-2nd section of the song (1st high saxaphone feature with piano and drums)


-3rd section of the song (trumpet feature with piano and drums)



-4th section of the song (2nd high saxaphone feature with piano and drums)


-5th section of the song (low saxaphone feature with piano and drums)


-6th section/finally of the song

No comments:

Post a Comment