Thursday, March 31, 2011

my experience of assignment 9b

This assignment really got brain moving and my creative juices flowing. I some trouble with photoshop, but I think it was good to get back in there and try it, since I ussually do my projects by hand. Designing the logo took quite a bit of time- it didn't take long, and it wasn't hard to get the 4 circles to represent an abstracted four leaf clover, but the lettering took forever. I couldn't deside which fonts I wanted, and I was trying to pick three different fonts for each. Now I know I should have just picked one and stuck with it throughout. Even though I had some difficulties, I am pretty happy with the results, especially the business cards. I'm glad we did this project. It was something new and different for me; and I learned the difference between a logo and a word mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment